LogDNA is a highly scalable log management solution that indexes, aggregates, and analyzes log data. It supports logs originating from any source including applications, cloud systems, orchestration platforms like Kubernetes, bare metal servers, and more. We are built for any infrastructure, any architecture, any language. Its modular architecture allows it to grow to handle any log volume, whether you're logging 100 GB of data or 100 TB per day.
LogDNA also provides several tools to help you manage your logs. The fully-featured web UI
provides a streamlined interface for live-tailing, searching, parsing, graphing, and alerting on log data. You have complete control over your logs including the ability to create custom parsing rules, export logs for long-term storage, exclude noisy logs, and more.
- Centralize log data - Collect logs from all applications, servers, platforms, and systems into one simplified, unified log management system.
- Blazing fast search - We use smart parsing, intelligent filters, and natural language to quickly get you the log lines you need. Our live tail is also the fastest in the industry.
- Clean intuitive design - Our customers rave about our logging app, but don't just take their word for it - try it yourself.
- Pay as you grow - Only pay for what you use, starting at $1.50 per GB / month. Go here to see all our pricing plans. We also have a free plan perfect for small businesses or if you are just starting to dip your toes into the world of logging.
- Fastest setup - It takes under 2 minutes to install our integrations with ease. Start seeing live streaming tail instantly.
Yes, LogDNA has a very flexible deployment model that supports both cloud and on-premise deployments. LogDNA is available as a SaaS service offering teams the ability to get started with a full featured centralized log management solution within minutes.
LogDNA Self-hosted runs on your own infrastructure, whether it is on a private cloud environment, on-premise or multi-cloud environment. This offers the greatest control for teams that have strict security, regulatory, or operational requirements.
- Go (unofficial)
- iOS (unofficial)
- Java (unofficial)
- PHP (unofficial)
- Flutter (unofficial)
If you don't see what you're looking for, send us a support message and we'll see what we can do.
- Create an account here.
- After creating your free trial account, login and add a log source to LogDNA.
- Log in to the web app and start viewing your logs!
We do our best to make the web interface as clean and intuitive as possible, but just in case, we've also created a number of "Product How-To Guides" in the navigation pane. Want to learn how to search your logs? Start here Search Logs Guide.
Inside the LogDNA web app, bottom left corner, click on the "Help" icon to send us your question or feedback. You can also email us at [email protected] We're always happy to help!
Updated 2 months ago