This guide covers how to use the export lines functionality in the LogDNA web app. The purpose of the export lines is to provide you with a local copy of specific log lines.
Log lines are exported in JSON line format (.jsonl) and are emailed to your LogDNA user email address.
To export your log lines:
- Perform your search query for the desired log lines.
- Click on the view menu to the left of the All Sources filter and select Export Lines.
- Select a time range to apply to the search results.
- Select an option to prefer newer or older lines in case the export exceeds our line limit.
- You will receive an email with a link download to your exported lines.
You can also export your log lines programmatically using our API. Documentation is available on our Public API /v1/export docs page.