LogDNA is a cloud log management software that aggregates all system and application logs in one centralized logging system. Our easy, blazing fast system allows you to collect, monitor, parse, live tail, graph, and analyze logs with clear visualizations and smart alerting. Sign up for an account at logdna.com. Get setup and start logging within minutes!
- Centralize log data - Collect logs from all applications, servers, platforms, and systems into one simplified, unified log management system.
- Blazing fast search - We use smart parsing, intelligent filters, and natural language to quickly get you the log lines you need.
- Clean intuitive design - Our customers rave about our logging app, but don't just take their word for it - try it yourself.
- Pay as you grow - Only pay for what you use, starting at $1.50 per GB / month.
- Up and running in 2 minutes - Install our integrations with ease and start seeing live streaming tail instantly.
LogDNA offers a variety of integrations for log ingestion, including:
If you don't see what you're looking for, send us a support message and we'll see what we can do.
- Create an account by clicking the Get Started button on the LogDNA website.
- After creating your account, follow these instructions to add a log source to LogDNA.
- Log in to the web app and start viewing your logs!
We do our best to make the web interface as clean and intuitive as possible, but just in case, we've also created a number of guides to help you navigate. Check out the guides section in the navigation pane on the left. Even if you're an expert, you may learn something new reading our Search guide.
Inside the LogDNA web app, just click on the Help icon in the bottom left and send us your question or feedback. You can also email us at email@example.com. We're always happy to help.