The LogDNA Agent for Kubernetes or Red Hat OpenShift is written in Rust, and uses the Linux kernel to monitor the log files and directories for changes, rather than having to poll these files constantly. This implementation frees up CPU utilization and improves stability.
For more detailed information about the LogDNA Agent for Kubernetes and Openshift, refer to the documentation in our public GitHub repository.
All releases available in GitHub
Note that the
/mainbranch on our public repo contains our current working content (i.e. the latest, pre-release development source). Use GitHub releases to obtain the specific GA and Beta releases.
For more information, refer to the LogDNA Agent Support Matrix.
- Kubernetes version 1.9 or later
- OpenShift version 4.5 or later
- Installing on OpenShift
- Running as non-root (Version 3.x and above only)
- Additional Installation Options
- Options table
- Configuring the Environment
- Configuring Lookback
- Configuring Journald
- Configuring Kubernetes Events
- Configuring regex for redaction and exclusion or inclusion
*To access our library of common regex patterns, refer to our regex library documentation.
Updated 6 days ago