The purpose of our version control system (VCS) integrations is to display events and information about your code inside LogDNA.
- Go the Integrations page under Settings.
- Click the Connect to GitHub button
- If prompted, sign in to GitHub and click Authorize application.
- Now that LogDNA has access to your GitHub account, select the repositories you would like us to monitor events from.
- If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you can optionally specify additional types of events to be sent to LogDNA.
By default, we monitor the following GitHub repository event types:
You can also opt to include Extended Repository Events, Issues Events, and Deployment Events. More information available on our Integrations page
If you select the GitHub source inside the All Sources Filter menu, you can see all GitHub events that were sent to LogDNA. In addition, you can filter by specific repos in the All Apps filter under the repositories section.